Dear HighStreet 5 Players,
AngelCity’s 1st dating event is going LIVE on the New Year Eve! If you did your New Year countdowns with your bachelor friends, come join our first live dating event and you will probably spend your next countdown with your gal!
And ladies, this is not a male-only event, come see how many qualified bachelors are on the market – you are indeed spoiled with choices.
Read on for how we can bring you your New Year date:
Date & Time: 20:00 – 21:00 31st December, 2009
Venue: AngelCity of the AngelCity Server
Prizes: 1. Couple Award – the couple in each set will receive 30-day Wedding gown*2 + Special title & effect ‘Handsomest groom’ and ‘Prettiest bride’ after marriage in-game
2. Participation Prize – each participant will receive Lily*10
3. Most Charming Participant Award – the participant who gets the highest Charm Scores during the event will be rewarded with Forever Pink Fluttering Angel Wings [Audience can buy Lily and support T-shirt (counted as Lily*10) to show their support; click HERE (available soon) to see how to support your favourite participant]
4. 5 Lucky Audience Prizes – 5 lucky members of the audience will receive Forever Special Top ‘Quiet luxury (M)’ OR ‘Romantic watercolour (F)’
5. Highest Support Prize – the participant who has the highest Support count will receive Forever Luminous Butterfly Wings
1. This event is ONLY open to single players who are 18 years old or above.
2. Participants need to email the following information in the format shown below to email@example.com
Deadline for submission: 12:00NN on 31st December, 2009
In-game Character Name: XXXX
Real Life Name:
HighStreet Friends Account Name:
(You need to have a HighStreet Friends account to participate in this event)
Real Life Picture:
(Please attach a real photo of yourself AND a screenshot of your in-game character; please also select pictures that best show your personality.)
[Give us a good self-intro to garner the most Support – you may win FOREVER Wings with it!]
Note: Selected participant’s character photo will be posted in the Participant Information Page before the event so that other gamers can show their Support for their favourite participant. Upon the conclusion of the event, the character photo will be replaced by the participant’s real photo.
3. 2 female and 6 male participants will be selected to participate in the event. Two sets will be run with 1 female and 3 male participants in each.
4. Each participant’s information will be placed on the Participant Information Page.
Rules & Regulations
Each contestant has 1 minute time limit for self introduction.
2. Questions & Scores Round
2.1 The female contestant selects a question from a predetermined list. She asks each male contestant a question. After a male contestant completes his answer, she gives a score (10 for perfect).
2.2 Each male contestant has 1 minute time limit to provide his answer.
2.3 The female contestant decides if she asks all 3 participants the same question or different questions.
3. Interactive Action Round
3.1 The 3 male contestants take turns to perform interactive action with the female contestant to show their appreciation for her.
3.2 The female contestant gives a score after each interactive action based on her response to it. (10 for perfect)
4. Gift-giving Round
4.1 The male contestants take turns to present the lady a gift. If he has not prepared anything, he can simply tell the audience so and GM will proceed to the next male contestant.
4.2 The lady tells the audience what the gift is after one is presented to her.
5. Audience Lily Round
5.1 Members of the audience have 5 minutes to use Lily on their favourite contestants to show their support.
5.2 The audience can use as many Lilies on their favourite contestants (both female and male contestants) as possible.
5.3 When time is up, GMs tally the Charming Score received by each contestant.
6.1 GMs announce the male contestant that received the highest Charm Score.
6.2 GMs then asks the female contestant to choose her date by giving him a kiss and the couple will be rewarded with the Couple Award.
6.3 GMs announce the winners of the Lucky Audience Prizes.
HS5 - Where the Cool Hang Out!
HighStreet 5 Team
Service Hotline: 603 - 7955 8595
Official website: http://www.highstreet5.com.my
Official Forum: http://forum.highstreet5.com.my